Don 3 Controversy: ‘Don 3’ row not over yet: Producers Guild to hold fresh talks as FWICE drops non-cooperation order against Ranveer Singh | Hindi Movie News

The controversy surrounding Ranveer Singh‘s exit from ‘Don 3’ continues to simmer, even as the Federation of Western India Cine Employees (FWICE) officially withdrew its non-cooperation directive against the actor on June 3. The Producers Guild of India is now stepping in for another round of mediation, signalling that a full resolution between Singh and…

Read More

Jeff Bezos recalls the ‘very bad day for Blue Origin’ with a ‘promise’: By the end of the year, we will be …

Jeff Bezos has shared a Blue Origin update following the company’s major setback last month. The tech billionaire said in a recent interview that Blue Origin’s New Glenn rocket will return to flight before the end of 2026, despite an explosion during a static-fire test at a launch facility in Cape Canaveral, Florida. Bezos also…

Read More

Rachin Ravindra reveals how Virat Kohli and Ajinkya Rahane shaped his Test preparation during IPL stint | Cricket News

Rachin Ravindra, Virat Kohli and Ajinkya Rahane (Agency Image) Rachin Ravindra may not have spent much time in the middle during IPL 2026, but the New Zealand all-rounder believes the experience, along with conversations with some of the game’s modern greats, has left him well prepared for a demanding stretch of Test cricket.As New Zealand…

Read More

Ram Temple row: UP deputy CM Keshav Maurya backs Champat Rai amid , says issue being overblown | India News

NEW DELHI: Uttar Pradesh deputy chief minister Keshav Prasad Maurya on Thursday defended former Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust general secretary Champat Rai amid the ongoing embezzlement row, claiming that Rai worked with immense dedication for the Shri Ram Janmabhoomi movement.While talking to reporters, Maurya said the incident was painful, but turning it into…

Read More

United States Military Strikes On Iran: US launches third straight night of strikes on Iran as Strait of Hormuz tensions escalate

File photo: An explosion at Bandar Abbas Naval Base, Iran, as three Corsair unmanned surface vessels fired by the US military, hit the port The United States launched a third consecutive night of strikes against Iran on early Tuesday (local time Monday), targeting Iranian military assets as tensions continued to rise over control of the…

Read More